Welcome to the place for professional video discussion and understanding

- please feel free to comment -

Monday, February 15, 2010

Super 8 film transferred to DVD in Indianapolis, Indiana 46236

How do I digitize my parents old film?

Angie from Indianapolis (Lawrence) stopped by to see me at Home Video Studio on Pendleton Pike last week to discuss transferring her Grandfather's old Super 8 film to DVD. She said her Grandfather was doing well but fighting and winning a battle with cancer and she wanted him to be able to enjoy these old movies that he had filmed. Angie brought in an average amount of film that she wanted transferred. I think we totaled it up around 3700 feet which would require 3 DVDs and would be almost 6 hours of video.

The price was a little more than Angie and her family had wanted to pay, fortunately for her we were running a special for Valentine's Day and I was able to give her an additional 10% off her order. On top of that, I introduced her to The Great American Home Movie Project that Home Video Studio was undertaking this year. Angie was very excited about the GAHMP Project and because she was willing to participate I was able to knock another $75 off of her order. Now she and I were both happy! I look forward to showing Angie her final DVDs and I know she cannot wait to share it with her Grandfather and the rest of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment